Crystal light and weight loss

Has anyone drank crystal light on their weight loss journey and been successful? I know

its really bad for you. But it seems to be the only thing to quench my thirst. Thanks 

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • EKR1959
    • EKR1959
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I drank it occasionally, though I mixed it weaker than recommended.  I don't think they're an absolutely great choice (not sure, are they sweetened with ace-k and sucralose?), but sometimes I just wanted a little extra flavor in my water. 

More recently, however, I purchased Ultima Replenishers brand of flavored powders with electrolytes (it comes in several flavors and I believe are sweetened with stevia).  I had begun experiencing night-time leg cramps.  It did the trick - the cramps stopped.  I drink one most days.  (Down side is they're pricey.)

Best wishes.

• im still trying to learn the BIG difference between keto and atkins.  I've been living atkins lifestyle for about a year and have drank crystal light daily.  I have lost 50lbs so as for atkins I dont think there is a problem.  but for keto. i'm still researching. hopefully someone answers both of us.  :)

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

cmrubio020595 I've never done Atkins, but my understanding is Atkins = low carb, high protein, medium fat.  Keto = low carb, high fat, medium protein.

• so which one would be healthier, higher fat or higher protein?

• Moondrake
    • Mother of Doggies
    • Moondrake
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

cmrubio020595 ask 100 people and you'll get 100 answers.

Like 2
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 158Views
  • 6 Following