1st week done, feeling great

Morning, I'm new to this.  I'm 64 years old and have carried an extra 20 lbs for too long.   I have tried every possible way of eating.   I am healthy and active but just have not been able to lose weight.   My daughter and her husband have been on Keto for 2 years and are amazing and have lost a large amount of weight.   I am inspired by their transformation.   I am all in.   I am down 4.8 lbs my first week.   I am amazed.  I love this app, I love how precise it is.   Thank you all for your ideas in advance.   

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • You’re story sounds exactly like mine all the way down to being called Nana!

i actually lost 26 pounds tho over a 5 month period and have maintained it 

I’m the same weight now as I was as a freshman in college before all the pizza and beer!

you will do great!

Like 1
  • Thank you very much.   I am all  in.  

• MrsRobo
    • MrsRobo
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

That's so exciting to hear! My story is similar.  I know a few people who have lost large amounts of weight as well. I'm ready for this! Wishing you much success!

Like 1
    • Sher G
    • KetoDream
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Great Job!  I am on day 2 and can only hope to do as well as you.  Keep up the motivation and good job.  My sister with sever IBS found this diet to be the only thing to keep her healthy.  I am impressed with her journey and strength, and also by you  :-)

• I've dumped 28 so far in my first six weeks.

Like 1
Like3 Follow
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 24Views
  • 5 Following