• Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • David
    • David.3
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Does anyone chat here at all? Lol I am struggling with how much to eat and what 

• Weegal
    • Weegal
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I’m wondering same thing, i’m new to this app & asked 24 hrs ago about the values for keto diet. I know its 5% carb, which i thought would work out to 20 grams of net carbs but instead the app is only giving me 15g a day & i was wondering about why that is but no1 has answered my question. I even asked it very detailed-y to the customer support & they finally email me with a reply not even answering my questions but asking if “the issue is resolved”...getting frustrated...and i’m dying of hunger lol I’m thinking the customer support r a bunch of techies who r experts on the app but r clueless about actual keto diets from the non-reply question they sent me. I guess i’m in the dark & stuck eating 15g of net carbs instead of 20g bc nobody is explaining why the app configuration is 5 grams less food than all my online research on keto diets!!! When ur barely getting to eat any carbs that 5 grams would have made a huge difference in filling up. Sorry for barging in on ur topic & making it all about me lol Thanks for letting me vent David & nice to meet ya :)

• 3kidsomy
    • 3kidsomy
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

what do you need advice about?

Like2 Follow
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 93Views
  • 4 Following