Hi everyone!

I’m new here 2nd day. I’ve done Adkins before, years ago with great results so I’m hoping this Keto is mostly like that.  I’m also doing the 18 hour intermittent fasting. I don’t like to eat breakfast anyway so it is such a relief to hear it’s actually better to fast.

This app does show you where carbs are sneaking in. I haven’t upgraded past the free yet, I’m waiting to see if I actually keep up with logging first. Is it worth it for the recipes?

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Jaqi
    • Jaqi
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Not sure about the app and its benefits (I am new too), but just wanted to welcome you! 

I am super impressed that you are fasting as well.  I have tried doing that in the last week or so.  I have gone from 9:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. the next day, but I was unsure as to whether 'sleeping hours' count differently.   I guess I had convinced myself that after doing it a couple of times I'd see a HUGE difference (lol), but there is nothing really noticeable.   Do you notice anything?  I think I am also shooting myself in the foot by cheating with an Iced Tea with lemon and half a Sweet N' Low per day.  

• I’m on day 2 as well.  Really love the app and I also don’t have the premium either.

Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 15Views
  • 3 Following