What's new in your kitchen since starting keto??

The great thing about keto is you don't necessarily need all the things...:) But, because I've been doing it for a month I started wanting most of the things. Made it more fun somehow.

What items is a must have for you and what items didn't do a thing? I am taking electrolytes, wheat grass juice powder, and Collagen supplements. New foods: Archer beef sticks from Costco. I wish I could find Miracle Noodles! Other than that just normal food that fits keto.

Would love to know what others are doing~

Thanks!!

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Staples - these are always in my fridge and there's enough variety so that I don't get bored.  2.5 months and 16 lbs.

Bacon

Eggs

Avocadoes

Butter

Cheese - goat, swiss, cheddar, mascarpone

Heavy whipping cream - unwhipped

Fresh salad greens

Lemons/limes

Black olives

Broccoli

Cauliflower

Brussel sprouts

Yellow onion

Garlic

Berries (fresh)

Freezer or Fridge:

Peet's French Roast coffee

Fresh chicken

Pork chops

Rib eye steak

Enchanted Keto Ice Cream - Chocolate Peanut Butter

Pantry:

Canned Albacore

Macadamia nuts

Almonds

Peanuts

MCT Oil

Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Coconut Oil

Ground Flaxseed

Almond Flour

Fresh Water

Like 4
  • Such a great list and so many things I’m reminded to go buy. Thankyou!

• Lea713
    • Lea713
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Flackers have a strong taste but I like them with some things. Philadelphia cream cheese has dips and for a small I’ll take 4 crackers and 2 T of the dip. I found an ice cream bar called Keto Bar, Sea Salt Caramel flavored, at Costco that is amazing at 2 net carbs.   My favorite addition is my salad spinner. I am eating so many more fresh veggies that I need this.  

The list above is awesome and I have all of those things in my own cabinet but 2.  I was never a coffee drinker but bought some to mix an MCT powder into and I am enjoying the rich flavor. 

Like Follow
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 78Views
  • 3 Following