need ideas for fat and protein and no carbs

I find that I am at my limit in carbs but still need more fat and protein, any ideas what I could eat when this happens.  Any food with out carbs i could eat but still has fat and protein in it?

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • There’s 1 carb in a avocado with 10 carbs of fat with a little protein.  I like it with salt and without.  I put one in my salad once a day.  Then by itself once in a while.

• ldKeto18
    • ldKeto18
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

When I'm low on carbs but need to add more protein/fats I add in eggs, fat bombs, tuna with mayo, avocado, cheese sticks, olives, pork rinds.  I also wouldn't worry too much about going over a little on carbs until you start to get the hang of it. Something that helped was focusing on hitting my fats/proteins instead of carbs.  I found that if I focused on my carbs goal, then I would feel more deprived because I was always thinking of carb foods I couldn't have.  When I changed my focus, I noticed that if I ate foods that had more fats/proteins I felt more satiated and would rarely go over on carbs. Hope that all helps. Good luck!

Like 3
  • Green olives are a go to for me. All fat, no carbs and no protein. 

Like 1
    • DiMo
    • OTR
    • DiMo
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Me too!! Don’t like olives really but chicharones now that’s ok and avocados...new to all this but going forward 💁🏻♀️😎

Like 1
    • scjudd1986
    • CAD Tech
    • scjudd1986
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I'm basically in the same boat as ldKeto18 and dimo, only I'll skip olives any day.

• ldKeto18 Really is going to help just what I am looking for.  Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.  Learning the app.  Thanks and hope all is good for you.

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • 1 Likes
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 181Views
  • 3 Following