Fat bomb help

I’ve just made my first ( pretty simple and easy) fat bomb which was only 8g- but how do I add this to my food log?  If you are using a basic fat, flavour and non carb  filler is there a rough per gram calculation for this? 

I’m looking forward to experimenting with all sorts of combos and maybe bigger sizes as I think this one was a bit small. 

4replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • goplay
    • goplay
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I created a recipe within the app, weighed the final product and put in how many servings it made and divided the weight by the servings and put that in as the weight of a serving.

Tha app did the calculations, and I weigh my servings, sometimes having a full serving, sometimes a half.

Like 1
  • Sadly I didn’t weigh anything, I will next time. 

• linrenep
    • linrenep
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

lorr00aine679c you don't need to weigh if you measured. I just put my measurements in...a cup of this, a Tb of that. Then I decide up what I have into whatever size servings I want. Count the servings and put that number in. The app does the rest ( hint: I make my servings on fat bombs small. Then I can have 2-3 most times). Its a psych thing but makes me feel more satisfied than 1 larger serving.

Like 2
  • I use the carb manager app which lets you create recipes it will calculate the macros based on the recipe. You tell it how many you made and it will divide by that number to give you calories, etc. per fat bomb. You can also do this with the lose it app.

Like 1
Like Follow
  • 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 193Views
  • 4 Following